Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin Pancakes

I LOVE fall and the beautiful weather that comes with it.  Cool mornings and evenings, along with unbelievable colors that seem to explode on the trees and landscaping.
I don't know why I wait until this time of year to make these.....but I'm always glad I do.  I generally make a double or triple batch, fridge or freeze the extras, and have them ready for a quick breakfast by warming up in the microwave or toaster oven.
Pumpkin Pancakes:
1/2 C canned pumpkin
1/3 C liquid egg whites I use Egg Whites International
1/4 C almond flour
1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Few drops of liquid stevia

Combine ingredients and cook on a skillet with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
I like to eat my plain, however a little peanut butter, fresh fruit or sugar free syrup is tasty too:)
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment