Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ATTITUDE!

As easy as your ABC's!  That's the motto I have with keeping a balance in your lifestyle plan.  A: attitude, B: believing and C: consistency.  It all starts with your ATTITUDE!!  Have you ever woke up and had so much to get done in a little amount of time, the weather was gloomy and nothing seemed to be going your way?  How did you handle it????  Honestly, there have been days like that for me and I just want to crawl back into bed or dive into a bag of chips or ice cream! :) LOL  The problem is if I give into this, my attitude doesn't change for the better....I actually feel more guilty.  What helps me is to stop and ask God for help and strength during these tougher times.  It gives me a sense of calmness and feeling of me being in control and not the food or stress.  As stated in the Life Application Bible: God's love must so permeate our motives that all we do will be for his glory.  Keep this as a guiding principle by asking, "Is this action glorifying God?" or "How can I honor God through this action?"  Start your day and everyday with the right ATTITUDE and enjoy the blessings that will follow!

Holy Hugs!!

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
        ~1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment