Friday, November 18, 2011

Eat to live. Don't live to eat.

Eating to live instead of living to eat can be easier said than done, and can be so true during the holiday's!  I LOVE food!!!  My family does too....in fact we can be eating a meal, and while we are doing so, planning for the next meal:)  Food is fuel for our bodies and that's a good thing.  It helps us to repair, recover, heal and live an active healthy life.  It's when we get out of balance and use food for comfort when it becomes living to eat.  I physically and spiritually have to slow down and remember how I can honor the Lord in the meal I am about to eat.  I have a challenge for you with this week leading into Thanksgiving: Try to slow down and worship God with every bite you take, and make sure God is honored with the amount you eat.  What a great way to give thanks to GOD!!
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
     ~Romans 15:13

Wishing you a WONDERFUL weekend!

Holy Hugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment