Sunday, December 4, 2011

JOY!

Today is the second Sunday of Advent....JOY!  There are many times I do feel JOY, and to be honest there are times I do not.  This weekend we had a beautiful snow that brought so much joy to my little girls.  They played with friends, built snow forts and were sledding machines! WOOHOO.....but with that fun came some pain too:(  Frozen toes, fingers and my oldest went for one more sled ride and ended up with a fat lip!  She will be OK, but it just hurts me to see her in pain.

What about the joy we feel when we stick with our workout, eating and spiritual plan!  I don't know about you, but I feel like a ROCK STAR when all are in focus and force!  If I am ever out of balance in any of these areas I am incomplete.  My prayer for you is that you have "that balance" that works for you!

Holy Hugs
~Deb

I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
        ~John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment