Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas!

This weekend is full of excitment and anticipation!  It will also be a holiday time of year that JOY, PEACE, HOPE and LOVE showed full force with the power of prayer.  My mother's CHRISTMAS wish was answered....she was released from hospital last night. HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!  Thank you to ALL who prayed for her.  She truly felt that power and presence, and feels so blessed to know there are so many prayer warriors out there!

My wish for you is that you have a Merry CHRISTmas!  This is a holy night. The beautiful and amazing night that our Savior was born.  With Him in my life, I am able to see the truth.  I am not perfect in any way, and  I have many faults.  However, with the strength of Christ I am able to be the best I can be in a balanced way. 

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
       ~John 14:6

HOLY HUGS!
~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment