Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Power of 3!

Happy New Year and the 3rd day of January!! WOOHOO.  I hope your holidays were terrific and you are ready for 2012.  I love the number 3....it is how I focus on my plan: faith, food and fitness.  Having the right focus mentally is key to starting and finishing a successful plan.  With food I make sure I eat and eat frequently.  It speeds up your metabolism and keeps blood insulin levels even.  3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 3 snacks (150-200 cals).  Finally with fitness I get at least 3 times a week...usually 5-6 times of 20-60 minutes of activity.  Variety in exercises and intensity are key!  Keep your body guessing and not plateauing = results!  All is needed is aim for being your best!!! GO FOR IT:)

For behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people
~Luke 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment