Saturday, January 21, 2012

Balancing Act

WOW!  What a crazy few weeks it has been!!  Its been crazy....however good:)  The one thing I have seen with so much going on in my life is HOW IMPORTANT it is to have balance.  I am making sure I have my mind and soul set with starting my day with a daily devotion.  Even if it is reading a short scripture, it helps set my day on the positive.  I am also making sure I get some form of exercise in....even if it is only 10 minutes, it is something to set my body in a consistent pattern.  I am even planning my foods/eats ahead of time with packing a cooler with healthy snacks (nuts, celery, peanut butter, Greek yogurt w/berries and protein powder for a quick shake). I am blessed and know it is all because of my AWESOME GOD who watches and protects me!

Wishing you a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!

Holy Hugs :)

"A just balance and scales are the Lord's; all the weights of the bag are His work."
       Proverbs 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment