Saturday, January 7, 2012

Courage

By definition courage is is the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation.  It is taking on the unknown that may create a change.  Winston Churchill has stated: "Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities ... because it is the quality that guarantees all others."

There have been situations that have challenged me with my courage...for example; water skiing at a young age, going to a new school, working out in a gym for the first time, giving birth to my daughters, competing in a beauty pageant and being mom who wanted to lose weight and get back into shape.  When I think about these things, they all took courage.  Courage I didn't know I had until I tried, gave effort and trusted in the process.  Here's to COURAGE and BELIEVING!!!

Take courage!....
   Acts 23:11 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment