Tuesday, May 1, 2012

3 week challenge = Accountability!

Discipline is a word easy for me to say, however can be difficult to do:)  That is why I am excited about having this mini challenge!! WOOHOO. Challenges are positive when you realize they are for you and no one else.  It is about striving to improve yourself and not to compare with others.  You have been created with YOUR OWN IDENTITY and He wants you to be YOUR best.  I have found that there is always going to be someone smarter, talented, beautiful, kinder than I.  With this I have understood that it isn't about having an unhealthy comparison, it is about having that someone as an example to inspire and motivate me to be my best!
That is what my hope for is with this challenge....to give you some tools to motivate you with YOUR OWN faith, food and fitness journey to be your best.  Each week I will help you set a goal, keep you and each other accountable, and with God as our co-pilot we will do this one day at a time!

"For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. " ~Ephesians 2:10

Holy Hugs!
~Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment