Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fear....pack your bags and leave!

Have you ever tried something for the first time, or decided it is time to do something different? You are all excited about your new journey and plan....and then something happens and seems to take over and move itself into your head....FEAR. 

For me, this unwelcoming friend (or so it thinks it is) showed up to set me into a mental spin.  You know what....that is what I have figured out is that this so called FEAR friend is just taking up space in my head and all I have to do is pack its bags and get it out!!  I have learned to replace FEAR with PASSION!....and I can't do it alone!!  Focusing on Christ with every day and every new experience replaces that unwanted mental house guest with fire, zest and spirit!!!

Believe in all that you do!!!

Holy Hugs,
~Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment