Sunday, January 6, 2013

Getting Started - Challenge week 1

A start of a New Year, a new week and a new challenge.  Thanks to my GREAT "assistants", they helped me with a video of the exercises you can do this week.  I am going to include my family with this challenge.  I have a passion for helping and sharing with others on how to take care of their health and body in a balanced way.  I hope that being an example for my girls,  they will keep their Faith, Food and Fitness is balance.  We all are created in our own special way; strengths and weaknesses.  Its is not about being perfect, being # 1 or a super star.....its about working with what God has given you and to glorify Him in all that you do.

Here is your workout for this week.  Warm up for 5-10 minutes, do 1 full circuit and repeat up to 3 times.  Do this 3 times this week. 
Post what you accomplished this week!  You can either add it here or on FB.  I want to keep you accountable:) Here's a recap on what you will do:
Its as simple as ABC and 1, 2, 3
Faith
1) Give thanks
2) Believe in yourself
3) Share with others

Food
1) Drink water at 50%-100% of your body weight in ounces each day 
2) Eat 5 times a day 
3) Limit foods to those with less than 5 grams of sugar per serving

Fitness
1) Weight/body weight workout 3x/week
2) Cardiovascular workout 3x/week
3) 1 day of complete rest 


Have a GREAT week!!!
~Deb

 


No comments:

Post a Comment