Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's Challenge Time!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  A New Year is a time that has a high amount of exercise and fitness resolutions.  What a better time to start a challenge!  I don't know about you, but I had many temptations (including those that I baked and cooked....so I can't blame anyone but myself :)) that have just made me feel a little off.  Now I am ready to get the energy and strength I desire.

This will be for 3 weeks starting on Monday, January 7th.  I will give you a set of exercises to do 3 times a week with a day off between...or if you are wanting to challenge yourself, you can add cardio for an extra calorie and metabolism boost on your days off.  To hold each other accountable, I would like you to share your update at the end of the week.  I will provide you with your weekly workout and this is what I will be asking of you to do.
Its as simple as ABC and 1, 2, 3
Faith
1) Give thanks
2) Believe in yourself
3) Share with others

Food
1) Drink water at 50%-100% of your body weight in ounces each day 
2) Eat 5 times a day 
3) Limit foods to those with less than 5 grams of sugar per serving

Fitness
1) Weight/body weight workout 3x/week
2) Cardiovascular workout 3x/week
3) 1 day of complete rest

Spread the news and tell others!!!  On Sunday, January 6th, I would like you to do an initial assessment of yourself.  If you want to take measurements, pictures, weight, journal your feelings and emotions....please do so!  Post updates as you want, however I would like to see a weekly if not daily posting on how you are doing!!!  This is all about encouraging and empowering others to not only improve their health on the outside, but on the inside too!!!

Holy Hugs,
~Deb

"All things are possible for those who believe." ~Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment