Monday, March 25, 2013

SHOES

I just received a favorite birthday gift....new running shoes! My feet are so happy too.:) I really try and change my shoes about every 6 months.  This depends on how much wear and tear I am putting on them, and what type of training I am doing. 


Right now I am really doing a lot of cross training with weights, running, elliptical, step mill and plyo~metrics.  There really is not a "best" shoe for everyone, just like there is not a fitness plan for everyone, you need to find the best for you and your activity.  Even if your shoe doesn't look worn out, it should be replaced anyway.  Shoes will lose their support and protection for your joints and body.  A good pair of shoes will probably cost between $75 to over $175.  What you need to remember is you are worth it! Every time you forgo the fast food, put that money towards a good pair of shoes and see how fast your savings will grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment