Friday, June 7, 2013

CLEAN EATING Chocolate Banana ice cream!

OMGOODNESS!!!  I am so excited about this ice cream!! I created this off a recipe I found from The Gracious Pantry ~ CHOCOLATE BANANA ICE CREAM!
This is so creamy like soft serve only its packed with protein. The sugar and carbohydrate calories are mainly from the bananas, however you will get fiber and lots of GOOD vitamins and minerals that you don't get from ice cream.

Here's how I adjusted the recipe and the nutritional value:
1 Medium Frozen Banana
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
2 TB Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
1/4 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend, scrape down sides and repeat until smooth.
Is best if served immediately and not frozen.
Calories: 223 Carbs: 29 Fat: 4 Protein: 26 Fiber: 3 Sugar: 14

Hope you enjoy!!!
~Deb

2 comments:

  1. This we will ENJOY this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do enjoy it! I need to freeze more bananas!!:)

    ReplyDelete