Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Challenges

We all have challenges daily....sometimes I feel I have them hourly:)  Whether it is with work, family, fitness or even faith, challenges are a part of life.  It is easy to let bad things discourage me and make me give up.  However what I have learned as I have grown spiritually is if I am able to forget and move forward, take my worries to Christ first....I know longer have to be discouraged.  He strengthens me and allows me to be force that no one or thing can conquer!

I am watching the Biggest Loser tonight and I am always inspired by the individual stories and the challenges they overcome.  However tonight is extra special.....Bethany Hamilton is sharing her story of inspiration.  She is a true example of GOD HAS A PLAN!  If you haven't seen or read her book "Soul Surfer", I highly encourage you to do so....and I don't want to ruin the amazing story if you haven't seen it:)  Without sharing too much, Bethany took the challenge of losing her arm in a shark attack to show that she had the willingness to let God's plan become her own.  A TRUE SPIRITUAL INSPIRATION!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


  Wishing you a BLESSED evening!
    ~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment