Friday, March 30, 2012

RUN YOUR RACE!

What a wonderful morning it is outside!  I woke up a little groggy, and thought I would go for a short run.  Well, that plan changed!! GREAT WEATHER, BEAUTIFUL COLORS AND SMELLS OF NATURE THAT GOD CREATED, NEW SHOES:), MOTIVATING ITUNES MUSIC and MY PACE = "Forest Gump moment"....I ran my race! My 20 minutes turned into 40 and it felt great.....I wanted to keep going and going.  However, I realize I am no youngster so we will see if I am in a body cast tomorrow:) LOL 
For me it is finding those moments and "feel good" times and go with it.  Everyday is different from the energy I have, aches and pains or having the time to fit it in.  It comes back to being consistent in all aspects of my life, and knowing it is my race and enjoying the journey God has created for me.

I hope you get a chance to get out and enjoy these awesome days God has given us!  Even if it is for 5 minutes......take this precious time and see if it turns into a "Forest Gump moment" that is your own!
 
Holy Hugs:)
~Deb

"You know that in a race all the runners run but only one wins the prize, don't you? You must run in such a way that you may be victorious."
    ~1 Corinthians 9:24

No comments:

Post a Comment