Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family Fitness Fun

We had a full weekend of basketball....watching and playing!!  I love this time of year with all the basketball madness that goes on.  We watched the girl's high school state tournament on TV, went to my daughters basketball game and then watched Creighton play some AWESOME games.  How great for the Creighton team, fans and the city of Omaha!!! 

Before all the basketball madness started, we decided to all workout together at home.  I had some fun training my family:)  They all wanted to try a mini-interval session, so we did 4 different exercises.  My daughters picked out the music for us to train to, I set my timer and away we went. 
Each exercise was 8 intervals for 20 secs on, 10 sec rest:
  • Squats with kettle bells....not my daughters ;)
  • pushups (modified and regular)  ****this is where my youngest told me she was going to be the team manager! LOL****
  •  jumping jacks
  •  planks
We got a good workout in and at the same time had family time. 

Wishing you a wonderful week!
~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment