Thursday, July 21, 2011

Consistent!!

Do you wish you were more consistent?  I know I am good with being consistent with working out, my daily devotions but often not with eating healthy.  I really have to focus and know that it is ok to have those "cheat" days within reason.  Another thing I am not always consistent with is cleaning!  I try and tell myself; "Deb Gray, cleaning is a great calorie burner!"  But my subconscious tells me it is not fun!!!:)   I vision how I love what everything looks when its all picked up, dusted off and made fresh!!  I know my weakness, and that's were I ask God for strength in being consistent. 

Be strong.  Take courage.  Don't be intimidated....because....your God, is striding ahead of you.  He's right there with you.  He won't let you down; he won't leave you."
                            ~Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment