Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summertime Fun!

Summer is a time of all sorts of fun!  I am blessed to spend a lot of it with family.  The past few weeks we have been going to the lake.  Some of the joys I've had is seeing my girls love playing it the water.  These joys are having my 5 year old with no fear of the water and swimming like a fish, to my 8 year old go from being terrified of tubing to wanting go and go FASTER!!!

With all this fun, my eating has been WAY out of balance!  Let's just say I'm not missing many meals or snacks.  It's amazing how much better I feel when I do eat healthier.  It helps me realize how incredible our bodies are that God created.  He wants us to take care of us in a balanced way.  It is hard with vacations, travel and even daily stress that occurs.  If I start my day asking God for His guidance and spiritual strength, He helps me in all times.....AWESOME and challenging ones!

I hope you have a Blessed weekend!!

Deb

For with God nothing shall be impossible
                                                                   ~ Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment