Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Having a Routine

I can't believe my daughters go back to school three weeks from today!  WOW summer went fast!!  We got all their school supplies and they are sooooooo excited.  Whoever comes over to our house gets a full explanation of what they got.....I just LOVE their excitement for school!

With changes in schedules from normal daily routines, there are times when having that balance of a healthy lifestyle routine doesn't always fall into place.  It is hard with doing this and that, eating here and there to stay on track.  If I have found one thing, is to make sure you take time for yourself.....even if its walking around the block, doing a few sit-ups or push-ups or having devotional time.  It is so important that you set aside 10 mins a day for your own time.  I feel it empowers me.  Who knows, you may even go a bit longer and get 20-30 mins of spiritual, mental and physical uplifting!!

So get to work, and may the Lord be with you
                                          ~1 Chronicles 22:16

No comments:

Post a Comment