Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August is here!

WOW! I can't believe it is already August.  It just felt like July 4th was yesterday, and now school will be starting in a few weeks.  The only thing that makes it "feel" like it should be August is the heat!!  I have been trying to get my runs in outside, but the other day I had to run 6 miles on the treddy.....for me it was way too hot out and I figured the only way I would do it was to be in some air-conditioning:)  I still got VERY sweaty, but at least I could keep drinking water as I ran. 

Today was a good workout with some core exercises mixed in with back and shoulders.  I did do the step- mill for about 30 minutes after lifting (intervals), and then some stretching while I thanked God for all my blessings.  This was the scripture in my daily devotions:
Watch the road; Strengthen your back, summon all your strength
                            ~Nahum 2:1

It was a great way to start my day!

Wishing you a Blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment