Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tooth Fairy

The tooth fairy came the other night.  My daughter is going to be a dentist because she has lost 9 teeth already and has pulled all but 2 of them! She caught me off guard with asking if I was the tooth fairy:(  I'm not ready for that part of her childhood to be gone......hopefully I covered any question she may be having about the tooth fairy:)

That made me think of how as a child you believe, and then things can change and you may question.  I know I did when it came to transforming my body after baby #2.  I thought that was just a part of becoming a mommy.  It wasn't only that I didn't like my outward appearance, it was how I was feeling inside that was hurting me so.  By just being consistent and believing that changing my lifestyle in all aspects that included  physical, nutritional and spiritual.....I achieved more than I could have ever imagined!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment