Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Freedom

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.  Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
                                                                                          ~Galatians 5:1

We had a wonderful 4th of July, and I hope you did too.  What a wonderful day to celebrate as Americans!!  Famous words that was written years ago: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."


Again, I hope your Independence Day was spent with family and friends celebrating our freedom.


Now that the celebration day and weekend are over, are you ready to focus on having a healthy lifestyle?  I am giving myself a new challenge.....training for a 1/2 marathon!  I started today with a 3 mile run.  It was great to run off some of  those sweets/treats/drinks:)  I'm all about balance and having some cheats with my diet, but now I'm ready to see what my body can do when I focus and get my mind set on my next goal.  What's your goal you have set?  Let's do this together!!!


Wishing you a blessed day......a day full of FREEDOM!


Deb Gray
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment