Monday, February 11, 2013

Do I really have to exercise???

YES!  Were you thinking I was going to say something else....and with being a personal trainer! LOL

I have come across a variety of excuses, including ones I have made too, however I can not stress enough that a real transformation comes from a balance in all 3 areas: FAITH, FOOD and FITNESS = Figure By Faith!  When all are done consistently, you will create a healthy body that you and others will see and believe. 

I really do enjoy working out.  For me it is my spiritual time, stress release, feel good, get sweaty and feel the burn time.  Although if it gets too late in the day and I have not had that "fitness" time, to be honest it probably isn't going to happen.  The benefits I have seen far out reach just what many think....exercise is not just for losing weight and my outward appearance.  Exercise has brought me many blessings.  I feel refreshed, renewed and the accomplishment that I am taking care of God's temple.  My passion for this in teaching and helping others is HUGE!  I love when this all clicks with others and they see the real picture that good health starts from within. 

Life truly is a journey.....one that we can work on daily to be our best in the eyes of God!

"Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself " ~ 1 Corinthians 6:19


No comments:

Post a Comment