Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Deb Gray, Debbie Gray, Debra Gray = All love fitness!

I have a unique problem....3 ways to say my first name :)  My daughter's remind me of that and ask why.  It is a  good question, and I guess I could be even more confusing if I used my middle name too! 

I also get reminded when I have doctor appointments of how common my name is.  I have learned to always give my birth date.....lots of Deb Gray's out there!

When I was growing up I was often called Debbie, then in High School Deb was often used, and during my reign as Mrs. Nebraska I was known as Debra.  I have to say that the best name to me is MOMMY!!

I know the commonality that all my first names have is that they belong to a person who loves fitness!  I love working out, transforming myself and helping others to do the same.  I feel totally BLESSED that I get to do what I love.  Nothing warms my heart more than to hear someone say they feel good because they have made lifestyle changes and they feel balanced about it.

HOLY HUGS:)

The great purpose of man, especially the believer in Christ, is to glorify God. “Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God”
                ~1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment