Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Esther....."such a time as this"

I started a bible study on the book of Esther.  It is going to be an interesting and marvelous study.  I think with the rush of day to day activity, my nature of trying to plan and figure everything out.....I am feeling God's presence and leaving it in His hands!

I have also taken off from any activity to completely let my body recover.  Every day is getting better!  WOOHOO.  I don't think I'll be running 13 miles anytime soon, but I am looking forward to getting back into a balanced routine of strength training, cardio and continuing on my spiritual growth!!


“For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.”
     ~Romans 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment