Tuesday, September 6, 2011

GREAT WEATHER!!

We are having AMAZING weather here.....and it is suppose to last for a week!  WOOHOO!!!

Although I have a horrible sinus cold, I did have class outside and it felt great!  I know there are many times when I would have felt this way and would have been tempted to not do anything, but my energy level was good and I had taken a couple of days off already.....so I tried it:)  My head is still plugged, but my mind is clear because I had "my" time with friends, fitness and God strengthening me. 

The daily devotional I had for the day was James 1:13-14
"Let no one say when he is tempted, I am being tempted by God, for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.  But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire."

No comments:

Post a Comment