Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recovery mode

How great is it when we feel good and feel 100%.....it feels AWESOME!  Well, I have been feeling anything but that.  I am in recovery mode from the 1/2 marathon in which my heel is really one sore wheel!!  I thought I was going to need the use of a cane to get around to take the pressure off it....OUCH:(   I am now doing stretches, therapy and making sure I keep a good shoe on even when I'm home (and I love being barefoot) to take care of what God has given me!

It was the best feeling to accomplish something I set out to do, and thinking about it blows my mind.  Our minds are such a powerful thing.  It also reminded me of how powerful God is when we love him with all our heart, soul mind and strength. If we set our mind on loving God and remove the wrong mindset that diminishes our love, we will fill our mind with truth.

Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
                   ~Romans 8:5

No comments:

Post a Comment