Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Rylee!

Today my oldest daughter turned 9!  I can't believe how the years have just flown by.  I remember bringing her home from the hospital, and being a very nervous and scared new mommy.  The life lessons I have learned are truly amazing.  To think she was totally dependent on us for everything and now she can do a lot on her own. 
In her 3rd grade class they are having physical fitness tests, and it is fun to have her tell all about running a timed mile, push-ups and sit-ups.....then come home and want to see if she can do more.  At least she isn't complaining about it......it makes me think of how there are times I just "don't feel" like doing a workout, but after how great it actually does feel!  It doesn't even need to be a long and intense workout, just enough to feel I did something good and healthy for myself.  Thank you Rylee for teaching your mommy!

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
           ~Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment