Friday, June 24, 2011

Elkhorn Days and Bethany Lutheran's 85 year celebration!

I'm looking forward to this weekend!  Lots of fun family activity.  We start off tonight with a GREAT fireworks display in our neighborhood....and its a beautiful day, so it should be wonderful for tonight's show!!
Tomorrow the whole family will be at the Elkhorn parade and park.  The girls are going to ride on the float from our church  (Bethany Lutheran) for its 85th year celebration!!  I'll be helping out at the kids activities booth....so lots of fun games planned!  Then on Sunday, another lunch/picnic celebration after services at the church.

I have taken the entire week off from any type of workout.  My body just needed a little R/R :)  I may try and squeeze a short run in on one of the mornings, but Monday I'll be back at it!

Wishing you a WONDERFUL day and weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment