Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Friday! It was a Friday full of FUN!

Happy Friday!!

Today I started out with a fasted run in the neighborhood.  It was one of those mornings that was absolutely beautiful....a little chill in the air....but NO WIND...until later in the day:)  The sunrise was so magnificant!  The sky had all kinds of beautiful colors.  I LOVE when I can exercise and at the same time have a "God" moment!  Only he can create such awe and beauty!!!  It made me feel so good that I felt like Forest Gump.....I just kept running and running!!
From my run, it was a run to get the girls ready and off to school.......but today I got to go with my oldest on a field trip!  Nothing like an hour bus ride with a group of 2nd graders! LOL
I loved that I was able to go, and that my daughter is excited about me being with her.  I know that this may change, and she will want Mom to stay way far away, so right now, I am enjoying this quality time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment