Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Skylar! My baby girl is 5 years old today:)

WOW!  Where do the years go?  I can't believe my youngest is 5 today!  It seems like just yesterday when she was born!!  She is so excited and is "all about" Hello Kitty.  For her preschool class she brought treats of the cutest Hello Kitty decorated cookies.....almost too cute to eat!  I am picking her up from preschool, taking her to lunch and then we will pick out a flower bouquet.  She LOVES flowers!!  She has a big party planned for this weekend, so she will be having many days of fun birthday activities.

Looking back, I know she has grown and changed so much......and so has mommy!  When she turned 2, I hit the stage for the first time to compete.  I now have earned my professional status as a figure competitor.  I compete because I love competition, it has gotten me back into shape (look at my transformation pictures from post baby to now) and the best and most fulfilling reason is helping and inspiring others to reach their fitness goals..... in a BALANCED way with faith, food and fitness!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment