Thursday, June 23, 2011

Figure By Faith

Hello and welcome!  Today is my first blog, and I am looking forward to sharing things that might help you on your journey.  One thing I know for sure is that I am not perfect in any way, so if you can get a laugh out of some of my craziness.....then I will be thrilled!  I don't always "eat clean", get exercise in everyday or feel calm and stress free.....I'm human and a MOM:)  What I do try to do my best at is live life BALANCED.....balancing life thru FAITH, FOOD and FITNESS. 

I wanted to start by quoting a great verse in the bible: 1 Corinthians 3:16 "Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?"

WOW....how AWESOME!!!  All of us have been created special in our own ways.   So to say we all need to be a certain shape, or look a certain way is not what was intended.  I hope you find the person YOU want to become, have your own goals, and strive to achieve them!! 

I hope your day has been wonderful and you are Blessed throughout the week!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment