Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What is your POA?

You might be asking....what am I talking about, POA?  POA stands for Plan Of Action.  A great way to keep you on task with your goals is to have daily and weekly POA's.  I took all of last week off from any workout.  It felt good!  My body needed that bit of rest, but now I am back at it!!  Yesterday I did back/shoulder work with some stepmill intervals after.  This morning I went for a 3 1/2 mile run.  It was a BEAUTIFUL morning for a run!!  I drank a recovery drink "Rezzerect", and did some chest/tricep and abdominal exercises.  The rest of the week looks like this: Wed; legs, Thurs; back/shoulders and stepmill, Friday; run with some sprint....and maybe stairs, lunges (ouch) :o), Saturday/Sunday: OFF and enjoy Holiday Weekend!!! WOOHOO!!

What's your POA?  If you haven't done this, I suggest you do!!  Let's make each other accountable!

"For in him we live, and move, and have our being..."
     ~Acts 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment