Thursday, June 23, 2011

Special Seconds God's special gift.....CHILDREN!

Today was a wonderful day!  I spoke to my daughter's 2nd grade class about food and fitness.  Last week they had completed their unit studies on health, and covered food in detail.  When I asked what was learned, almost everyone first started talking about candy, donuts sweets and treats. What I wanted them to understand is that it is ok to have those things, but to have them in moderation.  I just LOVED seeing and hearing their great questions.  They are all so inquisitive and innocent.  I don't know if what I shared inspired any of them, but the biggest thrill and gift I was given today is being able to spend this time with my daughter and for her to look at her mommy like she is a superstar!  I will have that precious face in my memory forever!!!  What an amazing God we have that he gives us those "God" moments.  Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment