Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 5.....EAT!

One thing you don't have to remind me or tell me to do twice is EAT!  I honestly admire those who say they forget to eat.  WHAT???  I am planning my next meal while I'm eating my current one:)

What I have realized is it does make a difference if you eat frequently, what you eat in combination and obviously how much.  This all goes into what changes your body composition will have either in one direction or the other. 

There was a time in my life that I thought if I would eat 2 maybe 3 meals I could maintain a comfortable weight.  The healthiest way to fire up your metabolism is to eat every 2-3 hours with having 5-7 meals a day.  I know it can sound crazy that eating that many times can make a difference, but it does.

So with planning for the Thanksgiving meal, make sure you eat a few small meals before your big meal.  Don't think you can "save up for" with skipping.  This day is a day of blessings and THANKSGIVING.....A time for enjoying family, friends and what Christ has given us!!

Today's 10 minute challenge: squat with abduct (leg out to side).  You will start with legs shoulder width apart; squat down; as you return to starting position abduct one leg; return to starting position; squat and repeat abduction on the other side.  Keep repeating for 1 minute on, 1 minute off.  WARNING....this is a BURNER!!! Have fun:)

Enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name. ~ Psalm 100:4


2 comments:

  1. My swimsuit and skinny shorts would love you for this one. May have to squeeze this in more frequently. Thanks!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Heather! Keep your fire and MOJO going!!!

    ReplyDelete