Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Family, food (Thanksgiving) + fitness = Holiday Memories

I just heard from a challenger that these challenge days have turned into a family affair. AWESOME!!!
Are you asking others to join in? Having another person or team is great for accountability, however I can help you too with staying on task.

Have a time of the day planned out for YOU.  If this includes others joining in....GREAT! I love it when my girls ask to participate.  I usually see all types of versions that they come up with, some of which being a coach and encouraging me to do more:)

Today's challenge is switch lunges.  1 minute of starting in a split lunge position and jumping into another lunge with the opposite foot leading.  Keep switching lunge position for 1 minute on and resting 1 minute for a total of 10 minutes. 

In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment