Monday, November 12, 2012

It's Challenge time!! GIVING THANKS!!!

I love this time of year!! In 10 days is my favorite holiday....THANKSGIVING!!!
I guess I should say I love it, and it sometimes stresses me out :)  So much food, prep work and craziness with running around that I forget to stay in balance and remember to keep things focused with faith, food and fitness!

With 10 days out, how about a challenge?  I am only asking for 10 minutes a day....you can do more if you want, however 10 minutes will accomplish the goal!

Get your timers ready and lets get started.  We will be doing intervals of 1 minute on, 1 minute off. 
Day 1 is frog jump: you will power jump or leap straight up for 1 minute.  You can modify by not squatting down or jumping high.  Rest by walking in place for 1 minute and repeat 4 more times for a total time of 10 minutes.

Today's verse is: "Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name." 
 ~ 1 Chronicles 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment