Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 6....weekend time

I am at a time of my life that weekends are so fun with all the activities.  This weekend we have 2 birthday parties, 3 basketball games, football (my 10 year old daughter LOVES to watch college and pro), church with new member lunch and prepping the house for THANKSGIVING!!!

I have to admit that I am enjoying this challenge because it is keeping me focused on having  a little time for mommy.  I am not always fired up and ready to get after it, however once I'm done a feel like a super star:) LOL

I hope your weekend is full of blessings!

Today's challenge is a CHALLENGE!!!  MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS :)
For advanced, place hands on the floor and body in a plank position.  If you need more assistance, place your hands on a chair/stairs.  Alternate bringing knees to chest in a running motion for 1 minute on and standing for 1 minute of rest for your 10 minute challenge time.  I have a feeling my ears my be burning from you not being to happy with me and this challenge.  I want you to think about this: You will not only be burning calories by elevating your heart rate, but you will be working on your core and midsection as well!

But I will sacrifice to You with the voice of thanksgiving.  That which I have vowed I will pay Salvation is from the LORD.
~ Jonah 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment