Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving celebration with Madonna School

Today I was honored to be invited to the Madonna School Thanksgiving celebration.  It was so wonderful to see the transition kids I work with perform for an audience of 200+, and enjoy a wonderful meal that they all helped in preparing.  They even decorated the room and helped with the clean up.  I did get questioned by one of the kids on my plate of food I took "Ms. Deb, is this what you would call eating in moderation?"  I actually thought I took a small portion.....LOVE the honesty of these children:)

One of the exercises these kids do not really like doing, however ask every week if we are going to do them is planks.....so today's challenge is PLANKS! For 10 minutes I would like you to break it up into 10, 30 second plank with 30 sec rest.

Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire.
~ Hebrews 12:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment