Thursday, November 15, 2012

Giving Thanks on day 4

"Thank you God
     for giving me love
           that is why we are here
     for giving me grace
           to rise above, if only for a moment
           and not to sink to a level where I don't want to be
     for giving me patience
           because I may not be quite as smart
           or as quick as I think I am
     for giving me wisdom
           and letting me be mature, just for once
     for giving me humor
           because life is so much better if you can laugh
     for giving me perspective
           because a week, a month, a year from now....
           will this problem even be a memory?
.....in an attitude of gratitude."
           ~unknown author

Today's challenge is 1 minute bicycle.  Laying on your back and moving your legs in a bicycle motion, place your hands that are laced behind your head and elbows out to alternate while twisting to opposite knee slowly.  Continue to twist/switch for 1 minute on and 1 minute off until 10 minutes is completed.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.
    ~ Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment