Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving praises...day 2!

Are you leaping for joy after those froggy jumps? :) I am proud of you for doing them as well as praising Him!!!

Today I did some planning with my family on who is going to bring what for Thanksgiving.  We usually host with having the family over and everyone brings a dish or 2 or 3 or 4:)  It makes me laugh when we say we are going to keep things simple, then 20+ items for the meal later we have a plan! LOL

Now is our challenge time.  Maybe I will end up making us so sore that we can't even sit up to the Thanksgiving table or have our arms reach our mouths :) I hate to say it, I don't think that would even prevent me from enjoying this wonderful and blessed day!!!

Today is burpee day! If you have never done a burpee.....its your lucky day.  Start with a stable bench, chair, step or more advanced go for the floor.  Bend over placing your hands down and step back or jump back into a plank position. Return legs in by stepping or jumping and stand/jump straight up to standing position.  Continue to repeat for 1 minute on, then rest 1 minute.  Repeat for a total of 5 rounds or a total of 10 minutes.

After this you may not be praising me, however lets praise our God.

I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
~ Psalm 34:1

No comments:

Post a Comment