Thursday, February 23, 2012

One ...day 16!

I know my biggest fear when I gained over 70 lbs. was if I would ever lose it.  It seemed to be a viscous cycle of poor eating habits and pushing myself with torturous workouts.  Until I really focused on getting my mindset on the right things and focused on how I needed to treat my body in a good and healthy way.... I was able to conquer that fear!  What helped me with getting my vision right was asking for strength from Christ.  I know longer had to fear, because He was and is always with me!!!

Today's minute challenge is alternating reverse lunges.  Start with both legs shoulder width apart; step back with one leg bending at the knee; return to starting position and repeat with opposite leg.  This exercise really isolates your legs in the glutes, hamstrings and quadriceps.

Holy Hugs!
~Deb

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline."
    ~2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment