Monday, February 13, 2012

One...day 6!

Boy oh boy am I tired today!  My little sweetie woke at 2ish with a bad dream.  I laid with her and she kept repeating the bad dream over and over to me.  I tried comforting her by holding her hand, rubbing her back and speaking softly.  It took her about an hour to settle down, but she did:)  Although I don't like having my sleep interrupted, I do love these precious moments :)

Now, how hard is it to be motivated to workout when you are tired! YIKES.  But I know when I do get some exercise in, it gives me a bit more energy.  Today's minute challenge is to go up and down stairs.  If you don't have stairs, find a short step stool and start marching up and down it.  You will be working your legs and more importantly your heart.  Stair climbing is an excellent cardio and heart pumping activity.

Wishing you a peaceful night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment