Sunday, February 26, 2012

One...day 19!

Can you believe it has almost been 21 days since we started the daily minute challenge?  Maybe you are thinking....thank goodness this is almost over :), however hopefully it has helped to keep you focused and doing something daily for yourself. 

For me, I generally take one day off a week from exercising and it is usually Sunday's. It is a time to really focus on my family and the Blessings I have been given.  I know the reason I have achieved things in life is because of Christ, and I am so humbled that I can share my journey to maybe inspire and help others.

Today for our challenge, lets perform a side plank for 30 seconds on each side.  If you are super strong in your core and want to go for a minute each side...do it!  Start on your side with your lower arm/elbow under your body.  With your legs straight, lift hips up so they are in a strait line with your upper and lower body.

Holy Hugs!
~Deb

"He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, but whoever walks wisely will be delivered."
       ~Proverbs 28:26 

No comments:

Post a Comment