Sunday, February 12, 2012

One....day 5!

I know there are some exercises easier than others for me, and sometimes I get in rut of just doing those I enjoy.  I have to admit that when I do finish those "not so fun" exercises I feel a sense of accomplishment.  One of those exercises for me is the push-up.  Today I challenge you to see how many push-ups you can perform in a minute.  If you are a beginner, start by standing and using the wall as a base for your hands.  Once your strength improves, move to the floor on your knees and hands until you can perform a standard push-up on you feet and hands.  When I first began I started on knees and hands, and now I can do some with balancing on one leg or staggering my hands.  Push-ups are a great exercise for your upper body (chest, shoulders, triceps, upper back), they can be done anywhere (home, work, travel) and no equipment is needed.  All I ask is you try and try your best.  GO FOR IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment