Monday, February 27, 2012

One...day 20!

Happy Monday and 2 days left to finishing what you started....21 days to become consistent!!!
I started today up at 4:30 and going to the gym and got a killer hour workout in.  I took an intense circuit class that works everything..including your fingers and toes:) LOL  It feels good to get it done in the morning, and to be honest I never thought I would be an early morning workout person.  Now I can't even think about going in the afternoon or evening....probably because I am up with the chickens and ready to go to sleep at 8pm!!

Tonight was cute because my girls requested a protein shake for a dessert treat.  Usually its Dairy Queen, so this was awesome because I didn't even prompt it.  I made them a chocolate mint shake with 1/2 scoop of mint pp, vanilla ice milk, milk and blended until it was nice and creamy.  My little one said: "this is so yummy mommy..and its healthy right?" 

I have an exercise that tomorrow and the next day you may not like me:  One leg squat. Have a chair behind you, and with one leg stand up and sit down repeating for 30 seconds with one leg...then move to the other leg.  It hurts, however it feels incredible when you finish!  Burn burn burn time!

"I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. '
       ~Psalms 86:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment