Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One...day 21!

WOOHOO you made it....21 days in a row doing a minute of activity to show your appreciation of the wonderful temple God has created....YOU! Today I want you to focus on deep breathing and mentally focus of what you all did these past days.  How you felt, what challenges came about, how you over came them and what you are going to achieve going forward.  I don't have the answer for you, however I do know if you ask Christ to be with you on your life journey putting him first, you will be Blessed beyond words!!!

Holy Hugs :)


This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise boast of their wisdom
or the strong boast of their strength
or the rich boast of their riches, but let the one who boasts boast about this:
that they have the understanding to know me,
that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth,
for in these I delight," declares the LORD.

      ~Jeremiah 9:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment