Saturday, February 18, 2012

One...day 11!

Weekend warrior time!  For me the weekends have a bit more temptations with food.  We are either going out, having more activities and just not on a regular schedule with eating and planning.  I try and make sure I get a workout in first thing in the morning before the day really gets going.  I also try and plan some snacks for the day because I know I will grab those chips, cookies or other carby, salty and sugar snack if I don't have a healthy option ready for me.  Nuts, turkey jerky and protein powder are my "go to" and always on hand options. The next few days I will post some snacks that will keep you in that warrior mode for the weekend and into the week.

Today minute challenge is jump roping.  If you don't have a jump rope, just pretend you have one....maybe you will even do a couple double jumps and rocky moves:)  This is a big calorie burner because it is high intensity, incorporates your entire body and is weight bearing.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment