Saturday, February 25, 2012

One...day 18!

Happy Saturday and weekend!!  Today I'm getting some cleaning and organizing done.   I love how it looks, feels and smells when the house is all cleaned up, however it doesn't seem to last very long.  This is a part of my makeup I am constantly working on and asking for patients to just chill out and realize that my house doesn't have to stay totally picked up all the time...but to be honest it drives me crazy to see clutter!:)  Before I get down to really cleaning my wood floor this afternoon, I decided to do quick circuit workout.  My daughter's joined in because I was jump roping.  In about a week their school is participating in "jump rope for heart", and they told me they wanted to practice.  We were all huffing and puffing!!

I know we have already done a minute challenge of jump rope, so today I want you to hop forward with both legs (really explode forward) and then take 3 small hops back to your starting position.  Repeat this for a minute and feel how this gets your heart a pumping!

Wishing you a Blessed weekend!

~Deb

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace and confidence.  In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer!  For I have overcome the world."
    ~John 16:33 


No comments:

Post a Comment